Redbridge Adivors Will Help You Focus On Goals And Retirement:
Address your concerns and expectations for retirement.
Identify things that could pose a threat to your retirement and manage them.
Feel more educated, confident and in control of your financial future.
Navigate the complexity of financially moving into retirement.
Do you want to have fun in retirement? Planning can make the difference and it doesn’t have to be difficult.
Working with a Redbridge financial professional that understands your retirement goals can help you create a plan to make the most of your money, now and in retirement.
Ease Your Tax Burden with a Balanced Withdrawal Strategy
- Your tax-deferred investments can continue to grow.
- Your tax burden depends on your tax bracket and length of ownership.
- Regular withdrawals may help keep the rest of your money invested.
- At 701⁄2, you’re required to take annual withdrawals from a Traditional IRA.
- Your money can grow tax-free.
- At 70 1⁄2, you are not required to take annual withdrawals from a Roth IRA.
Federal taxes only
Of course, your situation may require a different strategy. It’s always good to check with your tax advisor.
Potential Retirement Obstacles
Consider multiple avenues for your savings dollar, including:
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Personal Savings
- Unforeseen Illness or Injury
- Life Events